BEIJING , January 16 , SinoCast -- The People's Bank of China (PBOC) revealed funds outstanding for foreign exchange of CNY 28.63 trillion for financial institutions by the end of December 2013 , increasing CNY 272.88 billion from CNY 28.36 trillion by the end of November, with the growth lowering from CNY 397.9 billion a month earlier. Fiscal deposit balance had been CNY 3.01 trillion , decreasing CNY 1.46 trillion month on month. Market insiders pointed out that increasing funds outstanding for foreign exchange and decreasing fiscal deposits brought liquidity of CNY 1.73 trillion in December.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?