Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The reproducibility for each single fiber (n = 6) and the fiber-to-fiber (n = 5) repeatability prepared in the same batch were less than 4.1 and 11.2%, respectively."
For more information on this research see: Electropolymerization of single-walled carbon nanotubes composited with polypyrrole as a solid-phase microextraction fiber for the detection of acrylamide in food samples using GC with electron-capture detection.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?