Expected returns on Bahrain's monthly 182-day Sukuk Al Ijara, Islamic leasing bonds, are up 10 basis points, the central bank announced. The expected return on the BHD 20mn ( USD 53.05mn ) issue is 1.25% compared to 1.15% for the previous issue on December 19, 2013 . The issue begins on January 16, 2014 and matures on July 17, 2014 .
Most Popular Stories
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- '300' Sequel Conquers Box Office Foes