EIS “Eiffel Information System” plays an important role in the EiffelStudio development method of predictible and controllable systems. EiffelStudio’s focus is the production of correct, dependable and predictable systems.
One aspect of EiffelStudio that contributes to software quality is the Single Product Principle which considers a software system as a single product which is expected to be repeatedly refined, extended, improved so that is works correctly by itself and with the rest of the world. Providing tools that serve the needs of their customers around the globe and help them develop predictable and controllable applications has been the purpose of
“Making sure that with EiffelStudio developers have all the tools and features they need to produce predictable and controllable applications for a global market place has been the company’s goal for over a quarter of a century,” says
The newest version of EiffelStudio is available for download on the company website.
EiffelStudio is based on the Eiffel programming language, the most extensive implementation of O-O concepts, standardized through ECMA and the
Eiffel software founded in 1985 is a thought leader in developing cross platforms compilers and tools based on the power of pure O-O concepts to improve programmers' productivity, lifecycle efficiency and quality of the resulting applications. For over twenty-five years
Product or company names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/04/prweb10673982.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low