This morning, PPG Industries (PPG) declared its quarterly dividend of 61 cents per share, maintaining the amount paid to shareholders the prior quarter. Based on the current stock price, investors can expect a yield of about 1.3% going forward. Shares of PPG were lower today, falling 1.1% so far. In other dividend news, Marsh & Mclennan (MMC) maintained its quarterly dividend of 25 cents per share. Vornado Realty Trust (VNO) maintained its quarterly dividend of 73 cents per share. Regions Financial (RF) maintained its quarterly dividend of 3 cents per share. And Goodyear Tire (GT) maintained its quarterly dividend of 5 cents per share. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201401Dividends2011613&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?