This morning, Carnival (CCL) declared its quarterly dividend of 25 cents per share, maintaining the amount paid to shareholders the prior quarter. Based on the current stock price, investors can expect a yield of about 2.4% going forward. Shares of CCL were modestly lower today, falling 0.4%. In other dividend news, EL Paso Pipeline Partners (EPB) maintained its quarterly distribution of 65 cents per share. First Republic Bank (FRC) maintained its quarterly dividend of 12 cents per share. Lennar (LEN) maintained its quarterly dividend of 4 cents per share. And Eaton Vance (EV) maintained its quarterly dividend of 22 cents per share. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201401Dividends3011613&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit