DUBLIN, Ireland --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Covidien plc (NYSE: COV) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.32 per ordinary share. The dividend is payable on February 20, 2014 , to shareholders of record on January 28, 2014 . About Covidien Covidien is a leading global healthcare products company that creates innovative medical solutions for better patient outcomes and delivers value through clinical leadership and excellence. Covidien develops, manufactures and sells a diverse range of industry-leading medical device and supply products. With 2013 revenue of $10.2 billion , Covidien has more than 38,000 employees worldwide in more than 70 countries, and its products are sold in over 150 countries. Please visit www.covidien.com to learn more about our business. Covidien plc Peter Lucht , 508-452-4168 Vice President, External Communications firstname.lastname@example.org or Lisa Clemence , 508-452-4375 Director, Corporate Communications email@example.com or Coleman Lannum , CFA, 508-452-4343 Vice President, Investor Relations firstname.lastname@example.org or Todd Carpenter , 508-452-4363 Senior Director, Investor Relations email@example.com Source: Covidien plc
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Mt. Gox Files for Bankruptcy in U.S.
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- '300' Sequel Conquers Box Office Foes
- Sbarro Files for Bankruptcy Again