TORONTO , Jan. 16, 2014 /CNW/ - The Board of Directors of CaRIT Limited in its capacity as Trustee for Canadian Resources Income Trust ("CaRIT" or the "Trust") has declared a cash distribution of $0.049 per Trust Unit. Record and payment dates are as follows: Record Date Payment Date Distribution Amount/Trust Unit January 31, 2014 February 14, 2014 $0.049 Unitholders are entitled to receive monthly distributions as declared by the Trustee of CaRIT. The Trustee generally intends to declare and pay monthly distributions to the extent of forecasted distributions/dividends to be received for a calendar quarter from the underlying portfolio, less the estimated operating expenses for the period. CaRIT is an investment trust which provides investors with high current yield and low cost diversification through a defined portfolio of equity securities of selected Canadian issuers focused on the natural resource industry. Trust Units of CaRIT are listed for trading on The Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol RTU.UN. SOURCE Canadian Resources Income Trust
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict