TORONTO _ The Canadian dollar closed at 91.53 cents US, up 0.16 of a cent from Wednesday's close. The U.S. dollar ended the day at 109.25 cents Cdn, down 0.20 of a cent. Pound sterling was at C$1.7868 , down 0.56 of a cent and US$1.6355 , down 0.21 of a cent. The Euro closed at C$1.4878 down 0.16 of a cent. Quotations provided by BMO Capital Markets .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet