TUNIS , (TAP) – President of the Tunisian Union of Industry , Trade and Handicrafts (UTICA) Wided Bouchamaoui said, Thursday at a news conference on the presentation of UTICA's action programme in 2014, issuing a bond with the contribution of the private sector and banks will provide necessary funding for the budget. This proposal is made in view of the difficulties the country is facing in mobilising foreign funding and the suspension of the new taxes established under the 2014 Finance Law, which provoked a large protest across the country...
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?