ENP Newswire - 16 January 2014 Release date- 15012014 - 'Towards European banking union: at the end of a long and winding road' - Remarks by Salvatore Rossi .' Salvatore Rossi , the Bank of Italy's Senior Deputy Governor, spoke on the topic 'Towards European banking union: at the end of a long and winding road' at the conference 'Banking union and the European financial system' held in Modena in honour of Marco Onado and organized by the Department of Economics 'Marco Biagi' and by the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?