Weekly Automate trades with Mirror Trader and see ideas on other USD crosses - AUDUSD showed no respect for the bottom of the range and saw new lows following the Australian employment report. The measured level from the latest break is .8554 but be aware of possible trendline support (downward sloping) at .8720 this week (.8712 next week). Intramonth pivots from August and July 2010 are.8770 and .8632. - This market has already made a massive outside week . This week actually engulfs the prior 4 weeks. Given the proximity of technical levels cited, I'm more inclined to treat this move as exhaustion than continuation. The next few days may clarify. LEVELS: .8554 .8632 .8775 | .8864 .8932 .8968 --Trading specifics (setups with entries, stops, targets) are availableto J.S. Trade Desk members .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11