USD Share Price Totals 405,77 AMD/ $1 USD on January 16 Yerevan , January 16 . ArmInfo. Forty five lots worth a total of $8,850 mln (3.591 bln AMD) were sold at today's currency auctions at the Armenian Exchange ( NASDAQ OMX ) at the average exchange rate of 405,77 AMD/ $1 USD . The average demand price was 405,65 AMD/ $1 USD , the average price of an offer was 405,75 AMD/ $1 USD . The opening, closing, minimal and maximal prices for USD totaled 405,90 AMD/ $1 , 405,75 AMD/ $1 , 405,70 AMD/ $1 and 406 AMD/ $1 . In General, from January 8 up to January 16, 2014 inclusive, $27,430 million were sold at ArmEx, with the average exchange rate of the transactions for this period of time falling from 407,88 AMD/ $1 to 405,77 AMD/ $1 USD .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?