/ NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION IN THE UNITED STATES OR OVER UNITED STATES WIRE SERVICES/ CALGARY , Jan. 16, 2014 /CNW/ - Argent Energy Trust ("Argent" or the "Trust") ( TSX: AET.UN ) today announced that the cash distribution to be paid on February 24, 2014 , in respect of the period from and including January 1 to January 31, 2014 , for unitholders of record on January 31, 2014 will be $0.0875 per trust unit. The ex-distribution date is January 29, 2014 . The annualized distribution of $1.05 per trust unit represents a cash-on-cash yield of approximately 13.16% based on the closing price of the trust units on the Toronto Stock Exchange on January 15, 2014 of $7.98 1 . Argent is a mutual fund trust under the Income Tax Act ( Canada ). Argent's objective is to create stable, consistent returns for investors through the acquisition and development of oil and natural gas reserves and production with low risk exploration potential, located primarily in the United States . Material information pertaining to Argent Energy Trust may be found on www.sedar.com or www.argentenergytrust.com . ________________________ 1 Unlike fixed income securities, Argent has no obligation to distribute any fixed amount and reductions in, or suspension of, cash distributions may occur that would reduce future yield. SOURCE Argent Energy Trust
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- Mt. Gox Files for Bankruptcy in U.S.
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- '300' Sequel Conquers Box Office Foes