CRYSTAL LAKE, Ill. --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The Board of Directors of AptarGroup, Inc. (NYSE: ATR) today declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.25 per share. The payment date is February 19, 2014 , to stockholders of record as of January 29, 2014 . As previously announced, AptarGroup will hold a conference call on Friday, February 7, 2014 , at 8:00 a.m. Central Time to discuss the Company’s fourth quarter and annual results for 2013. The call will last approximately one hour. Interested parties are invited to listen to a live webcast by visiting the Investor Relations page at www.aptar.com . Replay of the conference call can also be accessed on the Investor Relations page of the website. AptarGroup, Inc. is a leading global supplier of a broad range of innovative dispensing systems for the beauty, personal care, home care, pharmaceutical, food, and beverage markets. AptarGroup is headquartered in Crystal Lake, Illinois , with manufacturing facilities in North America , Europe , Asia and South America . For more information, visit www.aptar.com . AptarGroup, Inc. Matthew DellaMaria 815-477-0424 Source: AptarGroup, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation