Finance Minister Ishaq Dar has appointed another deputy Governor in the State Bank of Pakistan to promote Islamic Banking in the country. The government has decided to appoint another deputy governor in the State Bank of to look after Islamic Banking as well as the banking sector in the country. According to a statement issued by the spokesman of the ministry of Finance has said that the Minister of Finance Senator Mohammad Ishaq Dar has decided to appoint another Deputy Governor in the State Bank of Pakistan The new Deputy Governor will in addition to his own duties oversee promotion of Islamic Banking in the country, the Spokesman added. This decision has been taken by Finance Minister Senator Mohammad Ishaq Dar to promote Islamic Banking in the country as well as further strengthen the State Bank of Pakistan in carrying out its regulatory duties.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March