ENP Newswire - 16 January 2014 Release date- 15012014 - Agricultural Bank of China (ABC) wins the award of the 'Best Managed Banking and Finance Institution in Asia ' by Euromoney in its Annual Asia Company Ranking survey of 2013. The polling for Asia Best Managed Companies, which takes place every year from September 9th to October 25th , targets equity analysts at leading banks and research institutions throughout Asia . Respondents are asked to nominate the top 3 companies from a range of industries such as banking, insurance, IT, real estate and telecom for each of the following merits: most convincing and coherent strategy; best system of corporate governance; most accessible senior management; most transparent financial account; best for shareholder value; most useful and informative web-site and most improved performance. This year, 18 financial institutions in Asia were nominated and a total of 93 analysts joined the survey. Agricultural Bank of China wins the award with an overwhelmingly high percentage of votes. The honor is a clear recognition of ABC's strong business performance and sound corporate governance by the global capital market.
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- Depp, Pfister Are Tech Philosophers