TORONTO , Jan. 15, 2014 /CNW/ - DELISTING REVIEW Hanfeng Evergreen Inc. (the "Company") - TSX has suspended trading of the common shares (Symbol: HF) of the Company effective immediately pending clarification of Company affairs. About TMX Group (TSX-X) TMX Group's key subsidiaries operate cash and derivative markets and clearinghouses for multiple asset classes including equities, fixed income and energy. Toronto Stock Exchange , TSX Venture Exchange , TMX Select, Alpha Group, The Canadian Depository for Securities, Montreal Exchange, Canadian Derivatives Clearing Corporation , Natural Gas Exchange, BOX Options Exchange , Shorcan, Shorcan Energy Brokers, Equicom and other TMX Group companies provide listing markets, trading markets, clearing facilities, depository services, data products and other services to the global financial community. TMX Group is headquartered in Toronto and operates offices across Canada ( Montreal , Calgary and Vancouver ), in key U.S. markets ( New York , Houston , Boston and Chicago ) as well as in London , Beijing and Sydney . For more information about TMX Group, visit our website at www.tmx.com . Follow TMX Group on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tmxgroup . SOURCE TMX GROUP INC.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4