BAKU /15.01.14/TURAN: The money supply increased in November 2013 by 196.4 million or 1.3 % to $ 15,214.2 million manat. Over the past 12 months, the volume of manat funds in the economy increased by 2,564.6 million or 20.3%. According to the Azerbaijani Central Bank , the amount of cash outside the banking system increased in November by 125 million or 1.3% to 9,849.4 million manat. Non-cash increased by AZN 71.4 million or 1.3% to 5,364.8 million manat. Proportion of the latter in the structure of AZN treatment increased to 35.3 %. Broad money expanded during the reported month by 421.8 million or 2.4%, while for the year - by 2501.5 million or 15.8 % to 18,289.2 million manat. The volume of the foreign exchange supply in the banking system increased in November at 225.4 million or 7.9% to the equivalent of 3,075 million manat. Foreign exchange for the year decreased 2.1%. Manat share resources in the total money supply was 83.2 %, which is 3.1 % more than at December 1, 2012 . The total volume of the monetary base rose in November by 0.7 %, while for the year - by 15.6 % to 10,895.6 million manat. Manat monetary base increased in the reported month by 0.5% amounting to 10,787.7 million manat. - 15B -
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict