The Microcompetition with Foreign DNA theory explains how latent viruses can cause a major disease. One of these latent viruses is the Epstein Barr Virus (EBV), and one of these diseases is rheumatoid arthritis (RA). Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a chronic inflammatory disease that destroys the body’s joints. As predicted by the theory, a study found that RA patients have high concentrations of EBV DNA in their bodies (1).
What is Microcompetition?
As predicted by the Microcompetition theory, the study on EBV and RA showed that patients with rheumatoid arthritis have high numbers of EBV. “Research has revealed increased viral load, high titers of EBV-directed antibodies, and decreased cell-mediated
control of EBV in RA patients compared to healthy controls (1).”
What is rheumatoid arthritis?
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a chronic inflammatory disease that destroys the body’s joints. The disease “causes premature mortality, disability and compromised quality of life (3).” In addition, study authors wrote that RA “prevalence in women is twofold to fourfold that in men. RA has enormous personal, social, and economic impact; women with RA have overall mortality rates 2.3-fold those in age-matched controls… (2).”
The currently accepted view by the medical community says that there is no known cure for RA.
The CBCD believes that the medical community should learn more about Microcompetition. In addition, the CBCD believes that interrupting the process of Microcompetition, as described by Dr.
To learn more about Dr.
(1) Epstein-Barr Virus in Systemic Autoimmune Diseases. Published on
(2) Epstein–Barr virus and rheumatoid arthritis: is there a link? Published on
(3) CDC - Rheumatoid Arthritis. Last Updated on
(4) Gene-Eden-VIR Is Antiviral: Results of a Post Marketing Clinical Study. Published on
polyDNA is a biotechnology company that develops dietary supplements using the unique scientific method developed by Dr.
In addition to his unique scientific method, Dr. Polansky published the highly acclaimed scientific discovery, called Microcompetition with Foreign DNA. The discovery explains how foreign DNA fragments, and specifically, DNA of latent viruses, cause most major diseases.
polyDNA developed Gene-Eden-VIR , an antiviral natural remedy that helps the immune system kill latent viruses.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11487598.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Why New Workers Can't Get Ahead
- myLINGO Translates Hollywood Films into Spanish
- Rand Paul Takes Pot Shot at Ted Cruz
- Obama Plugs ACA on Zach Galifianakis Show
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- Toledo Jeep Plant Hiring Part-Timers
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress
- Snowden Urges Silicon Valley to Resist Internet Spying
- OECD Forecasts Slowdown in Global Growth