The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Overall, this comprehensive review demonstrates that multifunctional NPs have distinctive properties that make them highly suitable for targeted therapeutic delivery in these areas."
For more information on this research see: Multifunctional nanoparticles for targeted delivery of immune activating and cancer therapeutic agents.
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting F. Jia, Stowers Inst Med Res,
Keywords for this news article include: Cancer, Therapy,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet