Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "It is also found that the CNT/polymer matrix interfacial thermal resistance does affect the effective thermal conductivities of the FFRC, and the effective values of thermal conductivities of the FFRC are improved with the increase in the values of carbon fiber volume fraction and temperature."
For more information on this research see: Estimation of thermal conductivities of a novel fuzzy fiber reinforced composite.
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from S.I. Kundalwal, Indian Inst Technol,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation