The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Issues related to high cost of therapy and access also remain to be addressed."
For more information on this research see: Orphan drug development. Pediatric Endocrinology Reviews, 2013;11 Suppl 1():64-7 (see also Drug Development).
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include: Therapy, Treatment,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence