StrandVision Digital Signage today announced that it has partnered with
“We are extremely pleased to be able to offer the additional flexibility that electronic signage leasing provides to our customers,” commented
The equipment leasing arrangement allows StrandVision direct and reseller channel customers to execute a single financial agreement directly with Advantage for all of their StrandVision purchases, including screens, digital media players, PC-2-TV.net video distribution and the electronic sign subscription portion of the expense. Customers will continue to work directly with StrandVision and/or their local reseller on the technical aspects of the installation.
StrandVision resellers benefit by being able to offer their customers the services of a national leasing company with expertise in digital signage and business-to-business technology and equipment. Leasing enables resellers to make incremental sales, get paid up front and concentrate on selling and servicing their customers while leaving the financial details to others.
“We’re pleased to add StrandVision to our portfolio of vendor partners,” said
Advantage is a 21-year-old national lender based in
StrandVision also offers PC-2-TV.net, a fully digital, high-definition (HD) video extender to connect a computer to a television over long distances for use with digital signage and many other applications. StrandVision Digital Signage services and PC-2-TV.net are available directly from StrandVision and through registered affiliates and system integrators. Additional information about StrandVision Digital Signage is available at StrandVision.com, 715-235-7446 or by email.
### Some names may be trademarks of their respective owners ###
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/digital_signage/signage_leasing/prweb11490104.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11