The technical presentations will be offered across four technology tracks: composites, metals and advanced materials; digital and additive manufacturing/3D printing; integrated assembly and robotics; and precision machining and tooling. A full listing of sessions can be found at aerodefevent.com.
“It’s very seldom that you get this level of expertise in one place at one time,” said
Presenting companies include
Join our Twitter group @AeroDefMfg and our
Note to Media:
Visit the SME Media Center for the latest news, one-stop access to SME Events, Manufacturing Quick links, SME social media sites, SME News Feed and more. Qualified members of the news media can register for AeroDef Manufacturing here.
About AeroDef Manufacturing
AeroDef Manufacturing is the leading technical conference and exposition for the aerospace and defense manufacturing industry. Produced by SME in partnership with leading industry OEMs, its mission is to foster innovation across the extended enterprise to reduce costs, expedite production times and maintain U.S. competitiveness in the global economy.
SME connects all those who are passionate about making things that improve our world. As a nonprofit organization, SME has served practitioners, companies, educators, government and communities across the manufacturing spectrum for more than 80 years. Through its strategic areas of events, media, membership, training and development, and the
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11490586.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday