Sit Large Cap Growth Fund Inc. Files SEC Form 40-24B2, Filing of Sales Literature Pursuant To Rule 24B2 Under The Investment Company Act of 1940 ( Jan. 8, 2014 ) By a News Reporter-Staff News Editor at Investment Weekly News -- According to news reporting originating from Washington, D.C. , by VerticalNews journalists, a U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filing by Sit Large Cap Growth Fund Inc. (Form 40-24B2) was posted on January 8, 2014 . There were 5 documents filed with this form. The SEC file number is 0000356787-14-000001. The contact information for this company is 3300 IDS CENTER 80 SOUTH 8TH ST, MINNEAPOLIS MN 55402, 612-332-3223. Our editors provided additional information about Form 40-24B2: Filing of sales literature pursuant to Rule 24b-2 under the Investment Company Act of 1940. A U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission filing is a formal document or financial statement submitted to the SEC by publicly-traded companies. For additional information on this SEC filing see: http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/356786/0000356787-14-000001-index.html . Keywords for this news article include: Finance and Investment, Investment and Finance, Sit Large Cap Growth Fund Inc. Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?