By a News Reporter-Staff News Editor at Investment Weekly News -- RSP Permian, Inc. (the "Company") announced the commencement of its initial public offering of 20,000,000 shares of its common stock, at an anticipated initial public offering price between $19.00 and $21.00 per share. The Company is offering 9,225,000 shares of its common stock, and the selling stockholders named in the registration statement are offering 10,775,000 shares of the Company's common stock. The selling stockholders will grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 3,000,000 shares of the Company's common stock from the selling stockholders if the underwriters sell more than 20,000,000 shares of the Company's common stock to cover overallotments. The Company has been approved to list its common shares on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the symbol "RSPP," subject to official notice of issuance. Barclays , J.P. Morgan, Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co. , Raymond James , RBC Capital Markets and UBS Investment Bank will act as joint book-running managers for this offering. This offering will be made pursuant to a registration statement on Form S-1 previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the " SEC "). The registration statement has not yet become effective, and the securities described therein may not be sold nor may offers to buy be accepted prior to the time that the registration statement becomes effective. The registration statement is available on the SEC's website at www.sec.gov under the registrant's name, " RSP Permian, Inc. " Keywords for this news article include: RSP Permian Inc , Banking and Finance. Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO