Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "For PAA on Al fabrics after dyeing by RhB, the white sample changed to pink and a new peak at 580 nm in the PL curve was found."
For more information on this research see: Heat treatment and photoluminescence of 3-D vertical arrays of Al2O3 nanopores on Al fabrics or foils. Materials Science and Engineering B-Advanced Functional Solid-State Materials, 2014;179():71-76. Materials Science and Engineering B-Advanced Functional Solid-State Materials can be contacted at: Elsevier Science Bv, PO Box 211, 1000 Ae
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from
Keywords for this news article include: Treatment,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'