Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "This demonstrates the general applicability of s-SNOM vibrational nanospectroscopy, with potential extension to a wide range of biomolecular systems."
For more information on this research see: Nano-Chemical Infrared Imaging of Membrane Proteins in Lipid Bilayers.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting S. Berweger,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Diplomatic, Financial Fix Sought for Ukraine Crisis
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Las Vegas Casino Wants 'Blackout Drunk' Gambler to Pony up $500,000
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit
- Last Call for Hispanic Health Care Signups
- Staples Closing Stores, Moving Online
- Stocks Get Green Light on Weekly Jobless Claims
- Costco Revenue Up, Profits Down in Q2
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?