Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The Eudragit nanofibers have the potential to be developed as oral DDSs for localized drug release in the intestinal tract, whereas the PVP materials may find the application as buccal delivery systems or suppositories."
For more information on this research see: Mebeverine-Loaded Electrospun Nanofibers: Physicochemical Characterization and Dissolution Studies.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting U.E. Illangakoon, UCL, UCL Sch Pharm,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence