BEIJING , January 15 , SinoCast -- Ping An Life agreed to raise not more than CNY 8 billion via issuing 10-year subordinated debts. This is the latest cast that many insurance companies aim to improve the solvency through increasing the registered capital and issuing subordinated debts and convertible bonds since the end of 2013, which has happened almost every year. Due to the limit in the initial public offering, most insurance companies aim to supplement the capital strength through capital injection from shareholders and subordinated bond issuance.
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock