Strong results from the UK , US and Japan have helped specialist recruitment firm Page Group post a 0.3% increase in gross profit for the fourth quarter of 2013. Chief executive Steve Ingham said the UK had now seen two consecutive quarters of 5% year-on-year growth. While France and Germany were also showing improvement, the period saw tougher trading conditions in Australia . However, Mr Ingham said underlying full-year operating profits would be around pound(s)68 million.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia