By a News Reporter-Staff News Editor at Investment Weekly News -- According to news reporting originating from Washington, D.C. , by VerticalNews journalists, a U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filing by Oppenheimer Discovery Mid Cap Growth Fund (Form N-CSR) was posted on January 3, 2014 . There were 10 documents filed with this form. The SEC file number is 0001193125-14-001491. The contact information for this company is 6803 SOUTH TUCSON WAY, N/A, CENTENNIAL CO 80112-3924, 303-768-3200. Our editors provided additional information about Form N-CSR: Certified Shareholder Report of Registered Management Investment Companies. A U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission filing is a formal document or financial statement submitted to the SEC by publicly-traded companies. For additional information on this SEC filing see: http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1121966/0001193125-14-001491-index.html . Keywords for this news article include: Investment and Finance, Oppenheimer Discovery Mid Cap Growth Fund . Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'