CALGARY, ALBERTA --(Marketwired - Jan. 15, 2014 ) - Niko Resources Ltd. (TSX:NKO) announces that on January 14, 2014 , it received a notice of conversion in accordance with the terms of the amended and restated 7% senior unsecured notes due July 13, 2014 (the "Notes") to convert approximately US$0.1 million of the Notes. The conversion will result in the issuance of 47,913 common shares to a holder of the Notes and the outstanding principal balance of the Notes will be approximately US$8.2 million . FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT: Niko Resources Ltd. Jake Brace President (403) 262-1020 Niko Resources Ltd. Glen Valk VP Finance & CFO (403) 262-1020 www.nikoresources.com Source: Niko Resources Ltd.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?