Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Finally, addition of gold ions and mild reducing agent to the tF-AuNP assembly produced 8-nm diameter AuNPs with surface plasmon resonance band unchanged at 520 nm, indicative of templating by the protein shell."
For more information on this research see: Engineering a well-ordered, functional protein-gold nanoparticle assembly.
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from
Keywords for this news article include: Engineering,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?