Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The PL peaks developed were related to the defect states of zinc oxide lattice developed at different oxygen partial pressures during the heat treatment."
For more information on this research see: Effect of oxygen partial pressure on the photoluminescence properties of sol-gel synthesized nano-structured ZnO thin films.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting S. Das,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March