MISSISSAUGA, ON , Jan. 15, 2014 /CNW/ - Morguard Real Estate Investment Trust (TSX: MRT.UN) today announced that it has declared a distribution of 8 cents per unit for the month of January 2014. The distribution will be payable on February 14, 2014 to unitholders of record as at January 31, 2014 . Morguard REIT is a closed-end real estate investment trust, which owns a diversified portfolio of 55 high quality retail, office and mixed-use properties in Canada with an approximate value of $2.9 billion and comprising approximately 9.6 million square feet of leaseable space. SOURCE Morguard Real Estate Investment Trust
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?