Retailing at AED1, 999, the stylish razor-thin, Vibe Z handset is equipped with gesture controls, photo enhancement software and other technologies. According to
"The Lenovo Vibe smartphones are designed to cater to intuitive and trendy users who demand stylish, fast and sleek smartphones to stay connected, share picture perfect photos and enjoy multimedia videos and gaming on full HD screens," said
Ebel added: "With the expansion of our Smartphone portfolio,
The svelte Vibe Z comes encased in a thin 7.9mm silver or titanium body weighing just 147 grams. Users will appreciate its laser-etched, fabric-feel rear cover that is comfortable to hold and its 5.5-in full high definition (1920x1080) IPS wide angle viewing touchscreen display. Images appear pin sharp, leveraging the Vibe Z's 20/20 Vision display with a pixel density of 400 pixels per inch.
The Vibe Z offers superior performance with its Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Quad-core 2.2GHz processor. Loaded with 2 GB memory and up to 16 GB internal storage, and running Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean), the Vibe Z offers plent of space for storing photos and videos.
With its custom imaging software and high resolution cameras, the Vibe Z surpasses the shutterbug features of other smartphones. It has a 13 MP rear camera with a large f1.8 aperture lens to defy low light situations and capture breathtaking photos and a 5 MP front camera that's equipped with an 84° lens for wide-angle shots.
The Vibe Z complements the existing portfolio of
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet