The ultra-sleek smartphone will be available at all power retailers across the country next month.
Unveiled to media late Tuesday, the stylish razor-thin, blazing-fast Vibe Z smartphone is equipped with gesture controls, photo enhancement software and other premium technologies, and is
"The Lenovo Vibe smartphones are designed to cater to intuitive and trendy users, who demand stylish, fast and sleek smartphones to stay connected, share picture perfect photos and enjoy multimedia videos and gaming on full HD screens," Lenovo Middle East and
"With the expansion of our Smartphone portfolio,
According to IDC Q3FY13,
The svelte Vibe Z comes encased in a thin 7.9mm silver or titanium body weighing just 147 grams with laser-etched, fabric-feel rear cover that is comfortable to hold and its 5.5-inch full high definition IPS wide angle viewing touchscreen display. With its custom imaging software and high resolution cameras, the Vibe Z surpasses the shutterbug features of other smartphones. It has a 13MP rear camera with a large f1.8 aperture lens to defy low light situations and capture breathtaking photos and a 5MP front camera that's equipped with an 84-degree lens for wide-angle shots.
The Vibe Z complements the existing portfolio of
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?