Notice Type: Justification and Approval
Subject: License renewal for DataQ and HCIdea Subscriptions
Classification Code: D - Information technology services, including telecommunications services
THIS NOTICE IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. Contract #HHSM-500-2014-00192C was awarded to NCPDP on a sole source basis. CMS is using the exception to fair opportunity described at FAR 13.501(a)(1)(ii) (specifically section 4202 of the Clinger-Cohen Act of 1996) to award a new contract for an additional license and renewal of licenses for four platforms for NCPDP database of Part D pharmacy codes and data information for electronic delivery of HCIdea and DataQ files. The approval to issue this contract is attached.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign