Jennifer Lopez isn't sure she will ever marry for a fourth time with boyfriend Casper Smart, despite him being "fantastic" with her children.
The 44-year-old first got married to a Cuban waiter called Ojani Noa in February 1997 but ended shortly after in January 1998, COntactmusic reported.
Lopez then married former back-up dancer Cris Judd in another short partnership, they were together from September 2001 until June 2002.
The 'Anaconda' actress would tie the knot again with fellow singer Marc Anthony in June 2004, they would go on to have twins, a boy and a girl, who were born on February 22nd 2008.
However, the 'American idol' judge has been happier in recent years, she has been in a relationship with a back-up dancer Smart since October 2011 and he is 18 years her junior.
Although their relationship is well over two years-old, the Latin star admits that marriage may never happen again for her. (ANI)
(c) 2014 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
Original headline: J.Lo 'unsure' about fourth marriage
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Salsa Legend Cheo Feliciano Killed in Car Crash
- Miss. Gov. Signs Bills to Curb Unions
- Hiring and Weekly Jobless Claims Both Edge Up
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost