By a News Reporter-Staff News Editor at Investment Weekly News -- According to news reporting originating from Washington, D.C. , by VerticalNews journalists, a U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filing by Highbridge Commodities Futuresaccess LLC (Form 15-12G) was posted on January 2, 2014 . The SIC code for this company is 6221, Commodity Contracts Brokers and Dealers. There was one document filed with this form. The SEC file number is 0000905148-14-000002. The contact information for this company is C/O MLAI, FOUR WORLD FINANCIAL CENTER, 250 VESEY STREET, NEW YORK NY 10080, 212-449-3517. A U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission filing is a formal document or financial statement submitted to the SEC by publicly-traded companies. For additional information on this SEC filing see: http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1534977/0000905148-14-000002-index.html . Keywords for this news article include: SEC Filing, Highbridge Commodities Futuresaccess LLC . Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?