By Targeted News Service ALEXANDRIA, Va. , Jan. 15 -- Hartford Fire Insurance , Hartford, Conn. , has been assigned a patent (8,630,880) developed by Nicholas Ryan Munger , Newington, Conn. , for a "system and method for insurance premium calculaton using commodity prices." The patent application was filed on Dec. 17, 2012 (13/716,543). The full-text of the patent can be found at http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-bool.html&r=8&f=G&l=50&co1=AND&d=PTXT&s1=20140114.PD.&s2=%28CT.ASST.%29&OS=ISD/01/14/2014+AND+AS/CT&RS=ISD/01/14/2014+AND+AS/CT Written by Sudarshan Harpal ; edited by Jaya Anand . SH0115JA0115-969091
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels