Due to high volume trading in the Kuwait Stock Exchange and Dubai Financial Market , Gulf Finance house have announced that they will sell a portion of its stake in Leeds United Football Club . GFH has notified its shareholders, as well as the markets, that an agreement has been signed with a consortium of British Investors for a partial sale of its stake in the UK based Leeds United Football Club . However, the investors are currently in their final stage to fulfill their subsequent obligation to complete the transaction and obtain approval from the English Football Association .
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South