Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "With 2.3 wt.% coating solution concentration treatment, these have values of 142.4 MPa, 1.95 mm and 1.86 J, which can increase 11%, 41 % and 39% compared to the composite prepared with untreated nano-CaCO3, respectively."
For more information on this research see: Effects of coating solution concentration on the interlaminar shear strength of carbon fiber/epoxy/nano-CaCO3 composites.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign