"Michael is a highly experienced healthcare IT leader who shares our values and our focus on innovation, and he places the same strong emphasis as we do on the customer experience and providing a significant return on investment for each customer," said Cox. "Michael has spent his entire career helping physicians navigate the tortured financial processes of the medical practice back office. He is a natural cultural fit with Encoda, and has a clear vision for leading our company forward."
"Encoda has developed a revolutionary medical billing platform which enables customers to substantially grow their businesses while typically reducing back office staff by 25-30%," said Kallish. "This enables Encoda customers to deploy more resources to the point of care-- a necessity in today's quality-of-care driven landscape. We have the capability to significantly improve the financial health of a medical organization or RCM outsourcing firm. I couldn't be more excited to join the Encoda team."
Kallish most recently served as Senior Vice President of Business Development for
Keywords for this news article include: Encoda Llc, Technology, Investment and Finance.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers