Arab Finance : Egyptian stock exchange main index EGX30 extended green performance while Egyptians began voting on a proposed constitution , EGX30 advanced by 1.11 % on Tuesday to close at 7,196.04 points, compared to 7,116.81 points on Sunday. Market trade volume reached 324,146,011 shares amounted to 1,131,176,047 . Palm Hills jumped by 2.11% to close at LE 2.84 . Palm Hills Development (PHDC) announced that it intends to deliver 2000 unit in all of its projects in the east and west of Cairo and North coast, during 2014 The company added, in a release sent to EGX that, it is going to invest LE 1 bln to complete its projects. The one billion pounds will be raised through capital increase by LE 600 million, covered by loans, proceeds of customers installments . Regarding Today Company's performance, market's top 5 gainers in terms of turnover respectively were: Palm Hills advanced by 2.11 % to close at LE 2.90, EFG- Hermes jumped by 0.65 % to close at LE 10.81, TMG advanced by 3.89 % to close at LE 6.94, Orascom Telecom Media and Technology jumped by 8.05 % to close at LE 0.94 and Citadel Capital advanced by 3.17 % to close at LE 3.90. Regarding market players' performance: Local Investors' transactions were extremely prevailing as they made 78.54 % of total market deals.Foreign investors ranked in second place with 8.22%, while the Arab made the remaining 13.24%. Foreign Investors' purchasing power was clearly proven during the session by its value amounted to L.E 37,815,996 . On the other hand, Local investors chose to heavily sell their stocks to yield L.E 35,864,301 . Arab Investors were also net sellers by the value of LE 1,951,695 . Individuals' activity dominated the market by an average of 69.41 %, compared to 30.58 %, which represented the Institutions' activity.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?