Discovery Global Macro Asp Fund , A Series of Alternative Strategies Managed Futures & Commodities Platform, LLC Files SEC Form D, Notice of Exempt Offering of Securities ( Jan. 6, 2014 ) By a News Reporter-Staff News Editor at Investment Weekly News -- According to news reporting originating from Washington, D.C. , by VerticalNews journalists, a U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filing by Discovery Global Macro Asp Fund , A Series of Alternative Strategies Managed Futures & Commodities Platform, LLC (Form D) was posted on January 6, 2014 . There was one document filed with this form. The SEC file number is 0000898432-14-000008. The contact information for this company is C/O ALTERNATIVE STRATEGIES GROUP, INC., 401 S. TRYON STREET, CHARLOTTE NC 28202, 704-383-6369. Our editors provided additional information about Form D: Companies selling securities in reliance on a Regulation D exemption or a Section 4(6) exemption from the registration provisions of the '33 Act must file a Form D as notice of such a sale. The form must be filed no later than 15 days after the first sale of securities. For additional information on Regulation D and Section 4(6) offerings, ask for a copy of the Regulation and the pamphlet entitled: "Q & A: Small Business and the SEC " from the Commission's Publications Unit or see the Small Business Section of the Commission's Web Site. A U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission filing is a formal document or financial statement submitted to the SEC by publicly-traded companies. For additional information on this SEC filing see: http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1595669/0000898432-14-000008-index.html . Keywords for this news article include: Finance and Investment, A Series of Alternative Strategies Managed Futures & Commodities Platform, Discovery Global Macro Asp Fund A Series of Alternative Strategies Managed Futures & Commodities Pl. Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?