Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The DOXHCl-loaded CPT prodrug could deliver two anticancer drugs at the same time to produce a collaborative cytotoxicity toward cancer cells, which suggested that this GSH-responsive NP system might become a promising carrier to improve drug-delivery efficacy."
For more information on this research see: Preparation of a Camptothecin Prodrug with Glutathione-Responsive Disulfide Linker for Anticancer Drug Delivery.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South