After the bell on Tuesday, General Motors (GM) reinstated its quarterly dividend, paying shareholders 30 cents per share in the first quarter. Based on the current stock price, investors can expect a yield of about 3% going forward. Shares of GM were lower on Wednesday, slipping 1.6% so far. In other dividend news, AAR Corporation (AIR) maintained its quarterly dividend of 7.5 cents per share. And Education Realty Trust (EDR) maintained its quarterly dividend of 11 cents per share. Among dividend increases, Targa Resources (TRGP) announced its quarterly dividend of 60.75 cents per share, an increase of about 7% over its prior dividend. And Alexander's (ALX) announced its quarterly dividend of $3.25 per share, an increase of about 18%. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201401Dividends011513&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?